Preparation of the application for storage scanners, based on a simple design.
Implementation of extended functionalities, thanks to which the communication between individual departments of the company and the cooperation of warehousemen and couriers becomes much more effective.
Increasing the effectiveness of employees using the application by implementing it under terminals with barcode scanners.
The SCAN&GO application is a tool that enables warehouse workers and couriers to obtain necessary information for loading and delivering packages. It was created for the Zebra Tc8000 reader, all based on the Android application. It supports the management of warehousing processes, which has a positive impact on the efficiency of daily work.
Thanks to the application, employees using the scanners gain quick and easy access to information about, among others: vehicles, rows on which the package to be loaded and the package number. All the user has to do is to log in to the application using his/her login, then in the main menu he/she selects a tab that interests him/her, i.e: Loading or Couriers. Then they can see the tabs that make it easier to work with packages that are in the warehouse or on the courier's car.
The application consists of many important components like:
Full integration with ERP system
Records of consignments
Planning the use of storage space
An important functionality of the application is a barcode scanner, thanks to which employees can quickly, without going into tabs in the application, learn about the details of the information they are looking for, related to a given package.
SCAN&GO application is based on modern technologies. Moreover, the user interface has been designed for touch devices, i.e. scanners with a barcode reader. There is also a possibility of constant extension of the application, which will increase the competitive advantage on the warehouse and courier market.
Project in numbers
- The need to improve storage processes
- The need for a system for recording consignments
- Increased efficiency during loading and unloading of goods
- Implementation of application for storage scanners, for use by warehousemen and couriers
- Advanced functionalities to collect all necessary data in one place
- Use of a barcode scanner to speed up warehouse processes such as sectoring or loading packages
- Reduced loading and unloading times
- Full records to streamline logistics processes
- Guaranteed accuracy of deliveries