The system also supports the program of improving the availability and effectiveness of out-of-hospital treatment for patients with chronic wounds.
Thanks to the modern mobile application, specialists can take pictures of wounds with their descriptions, which generally facilitates the method of treatment and is convenient for the patient. Each patient has his illness card, which is available to various specialist within the medical unit- no paper documentation is needed, everything can be sent electronically.
The portal has broad development horizons to improve healthcare and the way medical units work.
- Making easier for employees of medical facilities to take photographs of wounds, replacing ordinary cameras for a mobile application on smartphone
- Creating a central place to manage patients and their wounds that are being treated
- Limiting the number of documents created and striving for the greatest degree of automation of the entire wound healing process
- Mobile application that allows the exchange of medical data and remote consultation of specialists in the field of monitoring the process of treatment by medical imaging methods
- Web application that allows communication and management of data collected and exchanged between treatment centers and specialist centers performing e-consultations
- Introducing the offline application support mode to ensure that employees can work in buildings with limited internet or internal network coverage
- Improving work and relieving medical staff- doctors and nurses
- Possilbity of making pictues of the wound by the patient- without having to visit a medical facility
- The IT system is compatibile with the program to improve the availability and effectiveness of non- hospital treatment for patients with chronic wounds