Implementation of a system based on full integration with QuantumGIS map system and Geoportal.
Supporting administrative processes through development of functions informing about work stages.
Improvement of communication between employees thanks to detailed records of conducted works.
Thanks to integration with QuantumGIS system, after giving the coordinates, the plot on which the tree is located is automatically searched. Then, through the system, the administrator searches for information about the owner of the plot, thanks to which all administrative processes, i.e. obtaining necessary approvals, are accelerated. Also, the control works becomes more transparent by adding a register of performed works. The administrative staff can monitor current works and their compliance with the legal and technical documentation on an ongoing basis, and the technicians can easily provide information on the tasks performed by the technicians using a single service.
This system also makes it possible to:
- Control received approvals for tree felling
- Efficiently coordinate projects through detailed information on the different stages of work
Gamuza is an advanced system used to coordinate tree felling. It was created to improve geodesic and administrative processes. Thanks to the implementation of extensive functions, everyday work of both technicians and office administrators becomes easier. When the system did not exist, the technician had to write down the coordination of the trees to be felled by himself, and then search for the plot of land on which it is located. Thanks to the Gamuza system, this process runs more efficiently.
- Need for integration with an advanced map system
- Difficult document circulation
- Ensuring a coherent workflow
- Integration with the Geoportal which enables access to geodetic and cartographic resources
- Integration with the QuantumGIS system, which makes it possible to set out detailed points and visualize the project
- Integration with the ENVELO mail system - facilitating correspondence with the Client and the possibility of dealing with official matters online
- Supporting administrative processes and ensuring their transparency
- Coordination of field staff through extended service functionalities
- A coherent system for the management of tree felling work